I have started a Flax weaving course every Wednesday night. We have to find our own flax to take to class, so I'm very lucky to have a lot of it in the park down the road. So Nathan and i went on a mission to get some and then had a swing at the park. He was also having a great time on the jungle gym but I couldn't take any pics coz I had to be right by him the whole time. He was climbing up the slide, then crawling across the swing bridge and then down the other slide, and climbing back up again. Very clever, but it's very high, so I had my hands right by him in case he slipped.
Yep this looks like a good one!

The Harakeke (flax) mobile




I have started a Flax weaving course every Wednesday night. We have to find our own flax to take to class, so I'm very lucky to have a lot of it in the park down the road. So Nathan and i went on a mission to get some and then had a swing at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment