Enjoying our new addition and being a family of four

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wow another weekend

Can you believe it's February already?? I'm loving this summer, I love being busy and getting out and about and having fun in the sun, and all that hoo haa. Here's what we got up to this weekend...







We took Maia with us to Dean's workmate, Matt's 30th birthday (because we couldn't leave her with anyone as she still won't take the bottle!!). Everyone had to wear white... There were loads of kids and Nathan would have had fun but he hung out with Ayla for a while and stayed at his Nana's, so he also had lots of fun.


The Birthday boy

Maia making friends


Heading home as the sun was going down



We picked Nathan up on Sunday and he was all pooped out, I couldn't resist taking a picture of them holding hands which they often do while chillin in their car seats.


1 comment:

House Dad said...

That is SOOO beautiful. Somehow I don't think Jarvis would ever do that to Felix. You are very lucky.

Lee :o)