2008
Dean and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary in February and our 33rd birthdays in November.
In amongst the joy there have been some sad times with the losses of two family members, the shock drowning of my Uncle and losing my grandfather to Cancer. Both times the family came together and supported each other with strength, love and in the day to day stuff.
We look forward to the New Year and the change ahead, the new house when we find it, the new neighbourhood and new community as we head to Te Atatu, Dean's old stomping ground. We like the community feel there but I think I will still be involved in the Massey community by continuing to attend Mainly Music with our friends there and I will also continue to attend church in that area.
We are off on Boxing Day for our camping holiday to Te Kaha, so unless I have some energy Christmas evening to blog our day, we'll catch you all in the New Year.
We wish all of you who check in to our little piece of blogland a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment